Monday 1 October 2007

Revenge Of The Slitheen Review

Revenge Of The Slitheen see's the first series of The Sarah Jane Adventures finally kick off. We begin with Maria and Luke starting their new school though not is all as it seems. The food is moldy, the teachers keep farting and theirs a strange smell of batteries in the new I.T building. This of course means only one thing, the Slitheen are back who were last seen in Series 1 of Doctor Who. As Maria and Luke set off to investigate the new I.T building they are joined by Clyde Langer. At the climax of part 1 we see Maria and Clyde trapped in a room a Child of the Slitheen who proves certainly to be in the mood for a hunt in part 2. In part 2 we find out that The Slitheen are to switch off The Sun but not if Sarah and the gang can help it. The story eventually ends in a Luke destroying the Slitheens machine and forcing some of the family to escape. Some of the family however are not so lucky and are killed. Overall i would give this episode a 8/10 as i thought the story was brilliant as was the Slitheen child and the Slitheen family. I also thought the performance of Thomas Knight, who plays Luke Smith, was fantastic.

2 comments:

? said...

Awesome episodes!

Can't fecking believed I missed EYE part one!

Ah well, BBC1 next week :)

[New pics on my blog]

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put
this information together. I once again find
myself personally spending a significant amount of time both
reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


Feel free to visit my web site ... new cellulite treatment