Wednesday 19 September 2007

Doctor Who Magazine 387

The cover for Doctor Who Magazine 387 has been released. This issue will feature a interview will new companion Dona Noble played By Catherine Tate. Catherine had this to say:
"When I was asked to do it, I genuinely couldn't believe they'd asked me," she told the mag. "I was having lunch with Julie Gardner and it was the last thing I thought we were going to have a conversation about. She said it, and I nearly... well, I... even now, I just can't believe it. I'm speechless."

Catherine also revealed that she is not up to date with Doctor Who mythology yet:

"This is how un-into-it I was before: I didn't know that there was more than one kind of alien; I just thought it was always the Daleks."

Also in this issue there's a exclusive preview on The Sarah Jane Adventures which airs in 5 days. As well Russell T Davies chats about secrets as he answers questions from the Out of the TARDIS tin. The people who are behind the Doctor Who DVD range also talk to us about future releases and what happened when the Sixth Doctor arrived on the set of Voyage of the Damned is revealed in Production Notes. Furthermore there are interviews with Five Doctors as David Tennant, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann celebrate the 100th Doctor Who CD release from Big Finish. This issue will go on sale from Thursday 20 September so pick up your copy.

1 comment:

DJ Rob Cyberman said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I wonder if it gives anything away about season 4?