Thursday 7 June 2007

Who Peter

Blue Peter competition winner on Utopia role.Doctor Who Adventures has caught up with the lucky boy who won a Blue Peter competition to appear in the Doctor Who episode Utopia.
"John Barrowman, who plays Captain Jack, kept thinking it was his name being called by the director when they were calling for me!" nine-year-old John Bell revealed in the latest issue of the magazine. "So he nicknamed me Little John."
John Bell also revealed , David Tennant and I are both Scottish and John Barrowman was born in Scotland, so it was a bit of a Scottish invasion! John kept slipping into a Scottish accent and would ask if I'd like a 'Wee cup of tea?'"Issue 31 of Doctor Who Adventures goes on sale on 07 June 2007 (Today)
Thanks to BBC Doctor Who Site for all the information.
Also I would like to tell you wolfies that;
There will be a special episode of Blue Peter completely dedicated to Doctor Who next Wednesday, 13th June, on BBC One at 16:35pm. John Barrowman will be making an appearance as will many other guests. So don't miss out on that. Thanks to David-Tennant.com for the information
Enjoy My Post.
Please Comment Below.
Thanks.

No comments: