Saturday 7 April 2007

The Infinite Quest Screen Caps Part 1

As a new series begins another thing ends and that thing happens to be my record for at least one post a day on Bad Wolf PR ( I've actually done 107 posts in all so far). The reason for this is because it is my birthday tomorrow so i will be doing other things so you know i wouldn't mind you saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me (Hint). I will still be posting my The Shakespeare Code review tonight at around 8.30pm. Anyway on with the post last Monday many of you saw the new doctor who animated series kick off on the show Totally Doctor Who. Well below are Part 1's screen caps. If anyone would like to use these pictures please ask myself or Rob for permission.
Now i need to lye down because i feel like I'm going to be sick. Until Next Time pop

No comments: